St Anne & St Laurence Parish Church, Elmstead Market.
Christian worship has been offered on this site since Saxon times and the records show that their has been a priest at the church since 1194. Some parts of the structure date back to 12th century, although the main structure is 14th century. The gallery and access were added in the 18th century. Inside the church biblical texts can be found on the walls dating back to the 17th century and there are many other interesting artefacts to be found.